Updates

Hey y'all,
just wanted to write a post to let you know that I have upcoming interviews with presidential candidate Ted Cruz and Dr. Tommy Mitchell from Answers In Genesis.
I am trying to work some others out and hopefully I'll be letting you know soon.

On a totally different note you may see me posting or sharing some things about presidential candidate Ted Cruz and that is because I'm volunteering for his campaign.  I believe he is the most conservative candidate for 2016.  I may do a post on him a little bit before the interview is posted so you can learn a little bit more about him.

If you follow me on social media you probably saw a little bit back when I posted that I was interviewing Erin Bethea that interview is STILL on, its just taking a little longer because she has been filming some movies.

Thanks for reading and check back soon.
~Mercy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments With Mercy - Interview With Paul Greene!

Moments With Mercy - Interview With Andrew Walker

Moments With Mercy - Interview with Jesse Hutch!