Interview With Bryan Osborne

Hey y'all,

I was recently able to do an interview with Bryan Osborne.  I got to meet Bryan when we went to the Answers In Genesis Family Mega Conference this year, and I asked him for an interview.  First let me tell you a little bit about him.

"For 13 years Bryan taught Bible history in a public school and for nearly 20 years he has been teaching Christians to defend their faith. Bryan's love of the gospel and passion for revealing the truth of God's Word is contagious! You will love his practical, cutting-edge talks that reveal the importance of apologetics in evangelism and equip today's youth and families!"

Here is the interview:

1.Tell us a little bit about you and your family.
"I have been married to Marla, my greatest earthly blessing, for 17 years and have a wonderful son named Ian who is 20 months old."

 2. When did you get saved?
"I got saved when I was 17 years old."

3. When did you get started w/ AIG? 
"I started working with AIG a few years ago as an adjunct speaker and joined the ministry full time about a year and a half ago."

4. What is your favorite part of your ministry/work at AIG? 
"Engaging with believers everywhere who are passionate about Jesus Christ and having the privilege of teaching God’s Word!"


Bryan and I
5. Who is your Biblical hero and why?
"Not trying to be trite or “super spiritual” but my biblical hero is God. He is the point of all things, He is the beginning and the end. In all things it is His plan that He is orchestrating, accomplishing and fulfilling to His glory forever."

6. What is your favorite food? 
"Sweets in general :)"

7. What is your favorite place you've visited or want to visit? 
"Did a conference at Mackinac Island last summer and it was a very unique and beautiful place."

8. Why do you think the debate about creation vs evolution is so important?
"Because the debate is ultimately and truly about the authority of God’s Word and the gospel based in that authority. If we cannot trust what the Bible clearly says about history, why in the world should we trust what it says about salvation."

 9. What is your favorite Bible verse/passage and why?
"Can’t say I’ve got one favorite, but one of my favorites is Phil. 3:8, "Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ” I love the absolute abandonment of all things for Christ described in this verse and desire this sentiment permeate my heart and hearts of all who call Christ Lord."

 10. What do you like to do in your free time?
"Have quality time with my family, hang out with friends, read, workout, play basketball"

 Bonus Questions 

1. What is your favorite Buddy Davis song? :)
"Billions of Dead things buried in rock layers…(you know the rest :)"

 2. If you were a piece of candy, what would you be?
"Chocolate Truffle."

Bryan, thank you so much for doing this, it was a lot of fun.  Readers, I hope you enjoyed the interview with Bryan!
Check back later for some more interviews.
~Mercy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments With Mercy - Interview With Paul Greene!

Moments With Mercy - Interview With Andrew Walker

Moments With Mercy - Interview with Jesse Hutch!