Interview With Noah Taylor "Voice of Jonathan Park"

Hey y'all, I was recently able to do an interview with Noah Taylor the voice of Jonathan Park album 10.  For those of you who have never heard of the Jonathan Park audio adventure series let me tell you a little bit about them.
The entire Jonathan Park series.
"The adventures follow Jonathan Park, son of paleontologist, Dr. Kendall Park. While running from a storm, Jonathan and his father collide with the Brenan family as they seek shelter in a hidden cave. After discovering a massive dinosaur graveyard that shows evidence for a worldwide flood, these two families have combined forces to build a new museum, open the fossil discovery, and the hidden cave to spread the message of the Creator! Celebrate the many victories of Jonathan Park as the Creation Response Team discovers and proclaims the truth of Creation to millions around the world.
Each episode reminds us that…This is our Father’s world, God created it; we can explore it, so listenlearn and live the adventure!"

Now here is the interview.

1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I love sports. I homeschool. I play basketball on a club team. Besides working with Jonathan Park I have been involved in STOA speech competitions, and I have been playing piano since I was 5 years old. I'm 14 now.

2. Tell us about your character.
My character is Jonathan Park.

3. What is your favorite thing about being a part of the Jonathan Park audio adventures? 
The recording days are always so fun. I love the community of actors and I love learning about creation through the process 

4. What sparked your interest in being a part of this series?
I have listened to Jonathan park my whole life. Both of my brothers were Jonathan Park before me. Caleb was Album 3, 4 and 5 and my brother Isaac was for Albums 8 and 9. I was Jonathan Park for Album 10.

Noah, thank you so much for doing this.  Readers, I hope you enjoyed!  If you'd like to find out more about the Jonathan Park series go check out their website and you can also find them on Facebook.
Thanks for reading!
~Mercy






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments With Mercy - Interview With Paul Greene!

Moments With Mercy - Interview With Andrew Walker

Moments With Mercy - Interview with Jesse Hutch!