Christian Missionary Quotes

Hey y'all!

I decided I will do one interview a week and on other days I will do quotes!  On Mondays I will be putting up interviews,  other then that I will be doing quotes. :)
Today I will do some quotes from some of my favorite missionary's.
Lets get started!

Quote number one is from William Carey.
1. "Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God."

Quote 2 is from David Livingstone.
2. "Fear God and work hard."

Quote 3 is from Mary Slessor
"Prayer is the greatest power God has put into our hands for service — praying is harder than doing, at least I find it so, but the dynamic lies that way to advance the Kingdom."

Quote 4 is from Amy Carmichael,
"You can give without loving. But you cannot love without giving."

I hope you enjoyed the quotes!  What are some of your favorite quotes?
Talk to ya soon :)
~Mercy

Comments

  1. "Few are guilty. All are responsible." Abraham Heschel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moments With Mercy - Interview With Paul Greene!

Moments With Mercy - Interview With Andrew Walker

Moments With Mercy - Interview with Jesse Hutch!